Update: Changes

So, I know that I have not been the best at keeping a posting schedule with my blog, but that does not mean that I do not care about it. I actually take my writing here quite seriously, but I have been working on finding out what exactly I plan to do on here and who exactly I am in the realm of blogging.

I want this blog to be a representation of me. An honest representation of me that embodies the things that I love, what I like to do, and provide some (hopefully) fun and useful information to you. I came here claiming that I would blog about three topics: literature, tea, food. That is true to me. But there is so much more to me that I want to share with you all! I have passions and interests and all kinds of things that I notice in the world. I want to tell you about who I am and my own personal struggles, maybe even show someone like me that they are not alone. Or showing someone different from me that we are, in many ways, the same.

This year I have struggled a bit. I have worked to fully find who I am. I knew what I loved and knew that those things that define me aren't typically things that make up the lives of those around me. I guess, more than anything, I have learned to be proud of who I am and to stand up for who I am; to never compromise myself in an attempt to fit in with others. I may feel out of place at times, but I always have integrity and composure. I am me, and I will find a place where all of those quirky, little obsessions are appreciated.

So now Tea Stains on Parchment is truly going to become my blog. Some things won't change, but I will expand. This blog doesn't need a set theme. The theme is me. This is a place where I can thrive. A little corner where I can gush over Grace Kelly. Or fight for the Oxford comma. Or just tell you about how I am trying to find a place to be me that isn't created by myself.

I can't wait to see what this blog becomes, and I hope you stick along for the ride.

Welcome, again, to Tea Stains on Parchment.

Love,
Christina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Red (Taylor's Version) is So Much Better

I Tried Dessert Hummus So You Don't Have to

Tits Up, Ladies